Who do I contact for emergency situations?
There is only one number to call 1-888-222-6676. In most cases we can have a technician to you within 24 Hours if required.
What Pump Station Best Suits My Needs?
The answer to this question can vary greatly depending on the use of the pump station. For simpler applications like irrigating golf and turf fields, there are a number of pump stations that might fit your requirements. A combination of these factors will determine a lot of your decisions:
- Electrical power available - 600 volt, 3 phase, 100 or 200 amp services
- 230 volt, 3 phase, 100, 200 or 400 amp services
- 230 volt, Single phase, 200, 400 or 600 amp
- little or no source of power
- Water capacity and pressure required – The electrical power might restrict the amount of water the pump station can give you!
- Location of the water source – Is the water coming directly from a well? Is the water source from a lake or river in which a wet well installation will be impossible or too expensive?
- When irrigating large areas with multiple elevations, is there an elevation condition that will cause problems getting the water to the top of the highest elevation without over pressurizing the water to the lower elevation areas?
- Your budget!
Generally, the availability of electrical power is the number one factor in determining the type and location of the pump station. It is almost always less expensive to move water than to install electrical lines.
How long does it take to design, build, deliver and install my custom pumping station?
While the process varies with each type of application, generally speaking, it takes between 4-6 weeks from the time that the order is placed until unit is up and running.
Do you offer financing options?
Yes we do. Besides purchasing the pumping station outright, you may finance your purchase through Maxium Financial Services Inc. For smaller amounts you may pay by VISA/Master Card**.
** Subject to a 2.5% convenience fee