Pumptronics was founded on the idea of developing better ways for companies and people to move liquids more easily, reliably, and economically. We do everything, starting from the design stage right through to the onsite support needed to keep your pumping station operating at optimal performance. Here is why you should consider us for your pumping needs:
- Knowledgeable and Experienced Employees: Pumptronics is a team of dedicated, like-minded professionals with a deep understanding of pump operations, control systems, and the hydraulics of fluid systems. We are a customer-focused organization organized around solving pumping. Our employees are with us a long time (an average of 17 years) with an annual attrition rate of less than 1%. Our knowledge and experience are not easily duplicated elsewhere.
- Direct Client Relationships: We work directly with clients. You collaborate directly with our designers to design the optimal solution to meet your needs. We do everything, including design, manufacturing, installation, and with 24/7 onsite service.
- Creative, Complete, and Cost-Effective Solutions: We have a broad range of experience in multiple industries, applications, and pumping platforms. Our cross-platform knowledge and best-practice experience allows us to create solutions that are truly inventive, and often groundbreaking.
- A Systems-Wide Perspective: We look at your pumping challenges from multiple perspectives. We look at everything including the overall system design. … Our experience with pipe flow characteristics, friction loss calculations, filtration, control valves and automated control systems, allows us to integrate our best practices into a cost-effective solution.
- Improving Your Process with Better Solutions: We are not satisfied with meeting your needs. We ask questions and do a thorough analysis to develop better solutions than you may have thought possible. For example, by switching from an 8” to a 12” water drawing pipe network, and combining it with a larger pump; we may be able to provide speed, flow, and energy consumption characteristics that can improve profitability.
- 24/7 Onsite Customer Service: After-sales service is a very important part of what we do - arguably the most important! Our team of extremely knowledgeable service technicians will support you for the life of your pumping station. Exemplary, onsite customer service is embedded into the minds of every single employee.
- Customer Focused: Your pumping problems inspire us to devise intelligent and innovative solutions that meet and exceed your needs. Our company culture is built around the beliefs and values of our founder Paul Penelton - Create direct relationships with clients, develop customized products tailored to all customer needs, build reliable and durable products, practice the golden rule, provide complete customer satisfaction, and deliver lifetime customer support.
- Application and Field Experience: Our management team has more than 80 years of collective experience creating custom, automated pumping solutions. We incorporate these “pumping best practices” into more innovative solutions to address an even wider array of pumping problems.
- The Latest Technologies and Innovations: We consider ourselves a learning organization and keep up with the latest industry innovations and technology. Applying the latest technology allows us to design better custom solutions that further improve performance, reliability, and cost-effectiveness.
- Independent Design Thinking: Our strength is our independence, and our ability to purchase the best pumps and components currently available to build optimal solutions. Volume purchasing relationships with multiple pump manufacturers, and our ability to sell direct to customers allows us to deliver “custom”, automated solutions that rival the cost of competing “standard” pumping solutions.